Vitamin D, often called the “liquid sun”, is really a hormone that has been categorized as a vitamin. Only a few foods naturally contain vitamin D, including fatty fish and cod liver oil. Fortified foods such as milk and cereal are the major dietary sources of vitamin D, but is estimated that 40% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient. Therefore, supplementing the diet with extra vitamin D is essential for optimal health.
- Contains vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Sourced from lanolin (a vegetarian source of Vitamin D).
- Delivered as an easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Gluten free.
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.*
- Stimulates osteoblast (bone producing cell) activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.*
- Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.*
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological functions.*
- Vitamin D is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function.*
- Helps support normal, healthy insulin secretion.*
- Vitamin D helps support healthy immune function.*
WHEN TO TAKE D3?
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are currently taking prescription medication, you should consult your doctor before augmenting them with dietary supplements. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or suspect an undiagnosed symptom please consult your doctor before using dietary supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.