- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that is required by the human body on a daily basis.*
- It cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained from food or supplements. People with dietary restrictions may have difficulty achieving proper lysine levels. Supplementing is a great way to add L-Lysine to your diet.*
- L-Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins (collagen and elastin) in the human body.*
- L-Lysine is known to support a healthy immune system, calcium absorption, general health and well-being.*
- Ghosh, Shibani et al., Effect of lysine supplementation on health and morbidity in subjects belonging to poor peri-urban households in Accra, Ghana. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 Oct;92(4):928-39. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.2009.28834.
- Singh, Meenu et al., Medicinal Uses of L-Lysine: Past and Future. Int. J. Res. Pharm. Sci., 2(4), 2011, 637-64
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are currently taking prescription medication, you should consult your doctor before augmenting them with dietary supplements. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or suspect an undiagnosed symptom please consult your doctor before using dietary supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.