Domestic Shipping Policy
Domestic Shipping Policy
- All orders are shipped within one to two business days. We ship Mon-Fri excluding holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays will be shipped the following business day.
- Once we hand the package to USPS, any shipping issues must be handled by USPS. This policy applies to all orders, including orders with Free Shipping.
- Once the order is shipped you will receive a shipment notification email with the carrier information including the tracking number. It is your responsibility to be aware of the tracking number information and be on the lookout for your package.
- Certain orders may be shipped using UPS, FedEx, or Amazon Fulfillment services.
- Severe weather, natural disasters, pandemics and other conditions beyond our control can occasionally disrupt our services. Longevity By Design, Inc. will not assume responsibility for any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Package Delivery & Special Instructions
If someone is not available to receive your package during a delivery attempt, the carrier will leave the package at your doorstep.
We strive to provide the highest level of service possible. We apologize for any error made in the processing of your order and for any inconvenience it may have caused. If you are missing items from your order, please contact us within 4 business days after the package has been delivered to you, with detailed information of what is missing so we can re-ship it for you.
Missing or lost packages (USPS tracking information shows your package is delivered but you cannot find the package)
USPS liability typically ends with proof of delivery, that is when the tracking information is updated as delivered.
If you suspect USPS did not deliver the package but marked it as delivered, you can make a claim with USPS at your local postoffice. They will investigate the issue.
If you suspect someone stole it from your mailbox, unfortunately we cannot do anything about it. For the next order, please consider adding signature confirmation to your shipment. For a small extra fee, USPS hand delivers your package to a person at your home/business and gets their signature as confirmation.
We do not issue refunds or re-ship orders that are lost or stolen from your property.
If you suspect that an item has been damaged during shipment, you should keep all packaging material and the box in case the carrier wants to inspect the condition of the package. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. All shipments are insured with the carrier.
Please use the following links to USPS website.
o File a Claim Online for a lost or damaged package.
You are responsible for giving us the correct address. We cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect shipping address and the package ends up at the wrong address. We will have to charge you the full order price again if you want the order re-shipped to the correct address. We cannot issue refunds for address mistakes made by the customers. If the package is returned to us in good condition, we will apply "Returned or Refused Package" policy .
Amazon Hub Lockers
We accept Amazon pay, however we cannot ship any packages to "Amazon Hub Lockers”. All orders with "Amazon Hub Locker" address is considered "Incorrect Address" and that policy is applied.
Returned Or Refused Package
If the package is returned to us by the Post Office we will contact you to either reship it to you with a new shipping charge, or refund the cost of the item minus shipping and handling. We do not offer refunds for shipping charges and or for damaged merchandise. Orders that received free shipping or promotional shipping rates will be subject to a $15 fee, or the actual shipping charge, whichever is greater.