International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Policy
- All orders are shipped within one to two business days. We ship Mon-Fri excluding holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays will be shipped the following business day.
- Once we hand the package to USPS, any shipping issues must be handled by USPS. This policy applies to all orders, including orders with Free Shipping.
- Once the order is shipped you will receive a shipment notification email with the carrier information including the tracking number. It is your responsibility to be aware of the tracking number information and be on the lookout for your package.
- Certain orders may be shipped using UPS, FedEx.
- Severe weather, natural disasters, pandemics and other conditions beyond our control can occasionally disrupt our services. Longevity By Design, Inc. or Natural Avenue will not assume responsibility for any delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Customs and import taxes
Customs and import taxes may be applied to International orders when the package arrives at the destination country. All customs and local taxes are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for details.
Import restrictions and prohibitions
Please be aware that our products contain herbal ingredients which may have various import restrictions and or prohibitions that you should consider before placing an order. It is your responsibility to check with the destination country customs office about any product restrictions. We ship all international orders using USPS. You can find some useful information on USPS website for restrictions by country. However, for the most up-to-date information we recommend contacting the destination country customs office.
International Returns and Refunds: You are responsible for the shipment to pass import and customs entry in your country. If a shipment failed to obtain import entry or is undelivered and returned to us, upon receipt of the shipment, we will refund what has been returned unopened and undamaged, less the shipping and handling costs.
We do not offer refunds for shipping charges and or for damaged merchandise. We do not accept liability for lost, stolen, confiscated, opened, or damaged packages mailed internationally.
Package Delivery & Special Instructions
If someone is not available to receive your package during a delivery attempt, the carrier will leave the package at your doorstep. In some cases, the carrier will hold the package at your local postoffice for you to pick up.
You can use the same tracking number with your local postal carrier website for details.
We strive to provide the highest level of service possible. We apologize for any error made in the processing of your order and for any inconvenience it may have caused. If you are missing items from your order, please contact us within 4 business days after the package has been delivered to you, with detailed information of what is missing so we can re-ship it for you.
You are responsible for giving us the correct address. We cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect shipping address and the package ends up at the wrong address. We will have to charge you the full order price again if you want the order re-shipped to the correct address. We cannot issue refunds for address mistakes made by the customers.
If you suspect that an item has been damaged during shipment, you should keep all packaging material and the box in case the carrier wants to inspect the condition of the package. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. All shipments are insured with the carrier.