Osteo Mate® is the world's most comprehensive Bone and Arterial support supplement. Formulated with calcium, magnesium, and 72 trace minerals from mineralized algae collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. Vitamin K2 MK7 and D3 are added to encourage the body’s natural processes to regulate arterial plaque and promote a healthy arterial circulation.
This revolutionary formula features an advanced form of calcium from mineralized algae (Aquamin®) collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, and more than 72 trace minerals that your bones need in a whole-food form your body can easily absorb. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.* Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.* Our Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.*
- Featuring Aquamin®, a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen
- Contains a vegan source of Vitamin K2 (from natto)
- Contains 12 Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Vegan approved formula
- Calcium promotes bone growth, density, and strength.*
- Contains 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, and increase bone mineralization*
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.*
- Aquamin® has shown the ability for sufferers of bone loss to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%*
- Vitamin K2 is a unique and powerful nutrient, yet very few people are aware of it. A whopping 97% of Western population is Vitamin K2 deficient.
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.*
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.*
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.*
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are currently taking prescription medication, you should consult your doctor before augmenting them with dietary supplements. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or suspect an undiagnosed symptom please consult your doctor before using dietary supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.